This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Flowers are perfect decorations for the home and parties but fresh flowers can be very expensive and will eventually wilt and die. That’s why DIY paper flowers are great! They are inexpensive to make and won’t wilt and die.
Paper flowers are great decorations for weddings, bridal shower, baby shower, home decor and they make great gifts for occasions such as mother’s day, father’s day etc. They are also easy to make which makes them the perfect craft for both kids and adults.
In need of flowers for weddings, parties or home decor? Here are 20 of the best DIY paper flower tutorials.
1. DIY Paper Baby Breath from Dreamy Posy
2. Paper Flower Cherry Blossom from Happy Happy Nester
3. Giant Crepe Paper Roses from Studio DIY
4. Crepe Paper Carnations from Lia Griffith
5. Persimmon Paper Roses from Simply Kelly Designs
6. Frosted Paper Camellia Flowers from Lia Griffith
7. Mulberry Paper Rose from Sunshine and Rollercoasters
8. DIY Lisianthus blooms from Lia Griffith
9. Tissue Paper Flowers from The Craft Patch
10. DIY Paper Spider Mums from Live Laugh Rowe
11. Giant Tissue Paper Flowers from Uncommon Designs Online
13. Tissue Paper Poppies from Lia Griffith
14. DIY Paper Flowers Wedding Bouquet from The House that Lars Built
15. Paper Rose Template from It’s Always Autumn
16. Giant Paper Flowers from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
17. Paper Garden Roses from Burlap and Blue
18. Giant Dahlia Paper Flowers from Abbi Kirsten Collections
19. Paper Gerbera from Dreamy Posy
20. DIY Paper Flowers Bouquet from Fun Thrifty Mom
21. DIY Paper Flowers Anemone from Family Food and Travel
22. DIY Paper Hydrangeas from Lia Griffith
23. DIY Morning Glory from The House that Lars Built
24. Paper Hyacinth Flowers from One Little Project
25. Crepe Paper Peonies from Think. Make. Share.